Monday, January 9, 2012

Wow. Over a year since my last entry. Pretty darn lazy if you ask me.

Maybe a good New Year's resolution would be to do at least one blogpost a month? Or is that asking too much? I think I can do it, especially in a year like 2012.

Movies that I am psyched about: "The Dark Knight Rises", "The Amazing Spider-Man", "The Avengers"

It's big election year. President, Senate, Congress (especially interesting in my home state of MD since the Democrats gerrymandered the state to disenfranchise a whole swath of Western MD).

The world is allegedly scheduled for a reboot on 12/21, so it will be interesting to see the freaks that crawl out of the woodwork as that date draws closer.


Plus, I've done enough stuff since my last post to keep posting forever (or until 12/21, of course).

So, until next time, which I promise will be real soon, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment